Coffee

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Christmas time :)





Christmas is the time of giving, sharing and family gathering. The day when Jesus Christ was born is the reason why Christmas is my favorite holiday, not the gifts but the essence of Christmas. The Christmas tree, Christmas lights everywhere, from houses through the streets is a beautiful thing in my eyes. Watching lights makes me happy, I don't know why, but there is something with the lights that attracts me. Different colors that remind me of my childhood. Good and bad, happiness and sorrow, I can see through the Christmas lights. I am not saying that my existence in this world is a mistake, for what I have been through, my family and miscarriage. For me it's a beautiful gift from up above. All the things that have happened has a reason. I am thankful for my parents for bringing me into this world, my whole family, and the man who made me complete, my husband.

Merry Christmas to all!!!    

No comments:

Post a Comment

:)



Life is a gift...always be grateful for everday life!!!