Coffee

Monday, December 13, 2010

Rose




Another collection of mine is pink rose. I love roses, so I decided to buy and put one in my backyard. A few weeks after I got my rose, I was so worried.  I noticed that something is wrong with my Rose. It's like a disease on the leaves. Maybe I watered too much or the weather is too hot. When I got my rose bush from the store, it looks so healthy. However, later on my husband and I figured it out. Roses need fertilizer and are hungry for food. We bought a food for my Rose, after a couple of weeks we noticed improvements and more rose blooms. Right now I am still learning on how to take care of plants.  Before I got married I dont have any interest in plants, even though my mother does. She had many different kinds of plants including Orchids, Roses and Anthurium. Now I enjoy plants I think I get it from my mom :) 

I have plans to grow more Roses. Different color next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

:)



Life is a gift...always be grateful for everday life!!!