Coffee

Sunday, September 25, 2011

My precious!!!

 Baby ultrasound






2 years ago I underwent a D&C surgery for my miscarriage. The reason for that miscarriage was that the baby stopped growing at 5 weeks and only the placenta continue to grow. According to my doctor its a rare kind of miscarriage. It was the most painful thing that had happened to me and my husband. It took a while for us to overcome that pain especially for me. Because of that pain my husband and I decided to take a break for having a baby. It took 2 years for us to decide to work for it. And finally after that painful experiences I'm pregnant and in my 15 weeks now, yehey! I couldn't explain my feeling after I found out that I'm pregnant. I still have the fear that "what if".So my husband and I decided to keep it a secret for a while to our family. We want to see the Doctor first and make sure the baby is okay. On the way to my Doctor's appointment I was so nervous and so is my husband. However, we are hoping that the baby is fine inside my tummy. And for the first time I heard the heart beat of the baby and we get to see ultrasound. The baby moves a lot. Its fun to watch the baby moving around. The doctor said the heartbeat was normal. That day was the happiest moment of our life. It felt like such a relief after knowing the baby is fine. As soon as we got home, we sent emails to our family and sent them some pictures of the ultrasound. Everyone was so happy and excited. Next month for my next appointment, we will get to see the gender of the baby, so excited!. 

1 comment:

  1. Yay! That is something to be happy about indeed! Happy for you! I'm so excited to hear more about your pregnancy.

    Keep posting and welcome to the blogosphere!

    Here to support for the first time and more to come.

    God bless!

    Come and visit me too here: www.womenschoice.info

    See you around!

    ReplyDelete

:)



Life is a gift...always be grateful for everday life!!!