Monday, September 17, 2012
Apple Annie's!!!
Yesterday I went to Apple Annie's with my husband and baby. We arrived a little early than we expected. It's our first time as a family in Apple Annie's. We ate breakfast and had pancake and sausage with apple syrup. It taste so good, I really like it. I almost eat the whole thing and I ate more than my husband :). After eating breakfast, we took a little walk to get to apple trees. Picking apples so much fun. My little girl enjoyed picking apples. And oh, she love's watching the people :). She is such a good girl while were there. All I see in her face is a beautiful smile. She never give me a hard time, what a happy baby! We also bought salsa, honey, sausage, cheez, strawberry jam, chocolate fudge, ice cream and my husband's favorite apple pie. Oh yeah, good stuff! I had fun yesterday with my husband and baby. Spending time with them makes my day complete. Till next time Apple Annie's!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
:)
Life is a gift...always be grateful for everday life!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment