Coffee

Friday, November 26, 2010

Peanut Kisses Cookies




    Another hobby of mine is baking. One way of showing love to a husband is to feed the stomach. I started to bake when I got married. Before, I just eat and don't care that I can't cook. But everything has changed now, I am no longer single and it is my responsibility to make food for my family.        

Everytime I bake for my husband, makes him happy. Now I really love to bake and cook. What a wonderful feeling when you work hard and you get nice compliments from your husband. It makes me happy and proud of myself. But there were also times that my food doesn't turn out so well :(  especially a new recipe. It hurts me sometimes but I tell myself  to keep on baking till you get it perfect :). 




1 comment:

  1. xure dha oi k lami ani htagi ta recipe ani be ky mg himo k

    ReplyDelete

:)



Life is a gift...always be grateful for everday life!!!