Tuesday, December 7, 2010
Tarantula
This species is called a Tarantula. My husband and I found this one day while hiking. Tarantula is bigger compared to other spiders. In the Philippines I have seen spiders but not as big as the Tarantula. I heard we have Tarantulas in the Philippines but I have never seen one. I am not a fun of Tarantulas, but my husband is. All though it is harmless compared to the other species, I don't like touching it. I have seen people let them crawl on their arms. It looks cool. My husband, everytime we went hiking, he always look for a Tarantula He enjoys to watch and take pictures of Tarantulas.
Tarantula's eat small snakes, crickets, worms , mice and grasshoppers. Tarantulas can be found in the desert at dusk in Tucson. The best chance is during summer monsoon season.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
:)
Life is a gift...always be grateful for everday life!!!



No comments:
Post a Comment