Coffee

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Work!!!

I cannot believe that my husband is working today :(. The weekend is supposed to be his rest days.  My husband and I had a plan for the day and it was cancelled because of an emergency call from his work. He was talking  to a customer from England since this morning and until now he is still on the phone helping the customer to fix the problem. What a tough day for my husband! Even he is pissed off with the customer, he still managed to be calm and not panicked. I'm so proud of him :). No matter how mad you are " customer is always right ". I hope he can fix that problem so he can relax. I know how stressful it is and no fun dealing with an angry customer :(.

No comments:

Post a Comment

:)



Life is a gift...always be grateful for everday life!!!