When I woke up this morning I was surprised! As soon as I entered the kitchen I saw beautiful white and red roses, stuff bear and chocolates. A valentine presents from my husband. My husband always does this every Valentines day. He likes to surprise me :). Yehey, I had a good morning! Another thing that makes me happy, he took a day off for me. He wants to take me out for a date. Of course, I feel so special. While walking at the mall he asked what I want for Valentines. I thought surprises is over but there's more for me, wow! I can't really decide what I want :(. After a long walk at the mall, still no idea what to get. We decided to go to the restaurant and eat. My husband gave some ideas one of them is coach purse hehe. We went back to the mall to look for the purse. I decided not to get it after seeing the price. It's too expensive for a purse :). Even my husband want me to get it. Finally, I saw Oakley shade I think I need it. I decided to get it. I'm a spoiled wife and I spent time with my husband. A perfect valentines for me!



No comments:
Post a Comment